Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Practical Mezuzah Question

While there have been a few really stupid emails going around about Mezuzot in the past few weeks, I have a problem that I hope the royal you can help me solve.

I live in an apartment where the front door jam is metal. I have hung my Mezuzah up with double sided tape. This morning after I found my beautiful hand crafted silver Mezuzah on ground in my hallway. I can not a fix the Mezuzah to the wall, because that is common space and it doesn't seem to hold with the tape. The metal door is not very magnetic, so small magnets are out of the question.

Anyone have ideas to keep my home Jewish? Thanks!

(editor's note: That isn't my Mezuzah but I thought the post needed a picture.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online