Monday, April 30, 2007

Yippy! Now On the the Next Round

At the end of voting I am tied for second place! Thanks all!

Now if you would like please vote for my best in a series nomination. I would be very happy if you did. It is all about poverty in NYC. This is possibly the best set of post I wrote and it defiantly was something I put a lot of work into...so help a brother out! These post have been featured on DovBear and also on Jspot. You can vote HERE for "Best (Post) Series" Group C. Then login so they know you are a human, and then vote for I am a Liberal Jew and I am Pissed - Poverty in NYC (I can be pissed in this round).

So please vote for me and support the idea that we all have to fight to end poverty; by blogging and acting in the real world.

So here are some ways you can take action today both globally and locally:
www.one.org
www.ajws.org
www.nationalhomeless.org
www.secondharvest.org

No comments: