Thursday, April 26, 2007

What Do We Want? Justice!

When do we want it? In no more than 30 minutes or the delivery is free!

So more news from the delivery-men-standing-up-for-themselves front. I have been meaning to write this post all day, but it has been busy and believe it or not, I actually have to do work from time to time. But anyway while reading the Metro on the way to work this morning, I read about another group who is starting a Federal Wage law suits against a popular noodle restaurant, this time it is Republic in Union Square.

Good for them! This is a fight worth fighting for! You know a living wage and the like! I even support the guys (white or not) who show up to picket even if they are just looking for a date. I have never been to Republic but I suppose that isn't a big deal, there are lots of noodle places in the city.

The thing that really cooks my noodles is that this stuff is so easy. It cost a fortune to live in this city and the people who are making a fortune running these really expensive restaurants should help the people out. It is just the right thing to do.

Anyway back to the chant: TWO FOUR SIX EIGHT - I WON'T EAT AT YOUR STINKIN' PLACE!

No comments: