Sunday, April 29, 2007

It Seems I Spoke too Soon

Last night I said it was in the bag...I was wrong.

I am only about five to ten votes out of the finals for the Jewish and Israel Blog awards. Because of my grouping I have been placed in with the powerhouse MuzzleWatch from the Jewish Voice for Peace. They are an interesting blog and I hope you all check'em out if you haven't already. They really shouldn't be in the "new blogs group" because they have a mailing list of over 23,000 folks who went and messed up the entire voting system...but what can you do?

So it has turned into a race for second place with my new friend from Daf Notes. This d'var Torah blog is very interesting but I still want to win. So please if you have not voted already please take a few minutes today (before 10 pm EST) to vote HERE and go to "BEST NEW BLOG NOMINATIONS" and then go to GROUP A and Vote for I am a Liberal Jew and I am *&^%^%. (they don't let me say pissed.)

Thanks for your help!

4 comments:

Avromi said...

Once again, hatzlacha and we look forward to your questions.

Anonymous said...

funny video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDVTmiWRoRE

Jacob Da Jew said...

That muzzle watch...Oh well, Good luck!

Jack's Shack said...

oy