Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Boker Tov, Right Wing

Believe it or not defending Mobius has turned into quite a little fire storm. Over on Boker Tov, Bolder it seems that my views have been countered by a born-again conservative who feels I need to read some conservative books and blogs to feel like a real Jewish man again.

While I can’t comment just yet on my “rebirth” as a conservative (extremely unlikely but willing to give it a shot) I have been asked by my new friend Yael to give her a list of must reads for the week.

So here we go: DovBear, Jewschool, Jewlicious, Blogs of Zion, JVoices, Mideast Youth, The Head Heeb, Muzzle Watch (extra important), Jspot, This blog (you did it so can I) and Brooklyn Jews. And now for the political ones: Talking Points Memo, DailyKos, TPM CafĂ© and that should do it. I won’t really go on. You the Forward, and the New York Times. I won't ask you to read any of the "Indi Media" sites...not worth your time.


Let me know what you think. I will not try to break down rightwing nuts right now...save it for later, after I read all the her wonderful blogs.

1 comment:

seraphya said...

interesting idea.

I am just starting to notice how I read a very diverse set of blogs.

Some of those are very very very left wing though