Thursday, February 8, 2007

Real Anti-Semitism

So on my way home from work today, as I waited for the light to change, I over heard a woman sounding off about her boss.

“F*** that F***ing F***! He doesn’t he pay me a living motherf***ing wage. F***, in the closet, Jew bastard.”

At this point I lost her and didn’t hear some of the other jewels she was sharing with those of us filing into Grand Central. I thought about what I would say to this woman if I was to say anything at all when I heard this:

“and them F***s think they so pious and their rabbis are putting their d***s in little boys.”

While JTA did run an in depth (if digging for it) set of stories on Jewish clergy abuse, I would venture she did not read any of the series.

I did not say anything. I don’t know if I should have, but I didn’t. Now this falls under why do they hate us, but I don’t really care so much. But I would urge the Alan and his friends over at AJC should be more worried about this type of thing happening than a group of other Jews discussing a major issue of the Jewish community.

No comments: